Any proud homeowner wants to own a well-kept green lawn, and you can agree we all want such a yard.
But maintaining a garden requires you to do several things like constant weeding, mowing, and more.
Don’t fret out; there is a solution to these issues: the best budget self propelled lawn mower.
The machine can make your lawn mowing easy and save you time.
So, how do you choose the best model for your needs?
Keep reading this article to find more about budget self-propelled lawn mowers.
Top 7 Budget Self Propelled Lawn Mower Reviews
The lawnmowers listed here are of high quality, offer value for money, and can ensure you have a well-kept lawn.
PowerSmart DB2194SR-A Lawn Mower, 21-Inch & 1700 CC
PowerSmart Lawn Mower is a quality product you can find on the market and get value for your money.
Some of its highlights are:
- Gas-powered self-propelled model
- Provides up to 21-inch of coverage
- Comes with a 170cc engine
- Measures 33 inches x 23 inches x 18 inches
- Made of steel material
- Has a 3-year warranty and weighs 60 pounds
The model has a 4-stroke engine of 1700cc and comes with a single gas cylinder to make it lightweight.
Another feature is the air-cooling for ensuring that the engine continues to perform without overheating.
You can adjust the cutting depth thanks to the lawnmower’s 5-position height – you choose between 1.2-inch to 3.0-inch.
The other feature is the 3-in-1 operation that allows for rare discharge, side discharge, and mulching at a go.
Craftsman 12AVU2V2791 149cc Lawn Mower
You also get a red and black lawnmower, like the PowerSmart model above.
However, this unit has is unique highlights:
- The engine capacity of 149cc
- Self-propelled machine with front-wheel drive
- Saves space by 70% when storing
- Powered by gas and offers 3-in-1 capabilities
- Measures 61 inches x 23 inches x 42 inches
- Weighs about 74.8 pounds
You get a versatile product which contracts to save up to 70% space when in the store.
The unit boasts having a 149cc engine for powering all the operations without fail, and there is an auto choke and recoil.
The 3-in-1 capabilities make it perfect for mulching, rear discharge, and side discharge.
PowerSmart DB8622SR Lawn Mower, 22-Inch & 170CC
The lawnmower cost under $300 and is recommended for people looking for budget machines.
Some of its features are:
- 3-in-1 operation abilities
- Comes in black color for repealing dirt
- Easy to adjust the height from 1.18-3.02 inches
- Able to provide exhaustive coverage of 22 inches
- Weighs 67 pounds and measures 38 inches x 25 inches x 18 inches
The system was designed to last for years and comes with a 3-year warranty for peace of mind.
It is a powerful 170cc 4-stroke engine that does not fail when cutting tall or short grass.
You can also bet on the air-cooling system for continuous operation and complete coverage of 22-inch.
Snapper XD 82V MAX Cordless Electric 21-Inch Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
Snapper XD is a lawn mower powered by batteries and comes with a rapid charger for ease charging.
Here are some of its main highlights:
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton 82V lithium-ion battery
- The battery has an operation time of 45 minutes
- Able to adjust the height with seven positions
- The mowing deck measures up to 21 inches
- Weighs 80.9 pounds and measures 44.5 inches x 21.5 inches x 19 inches
It is the perfect unit for anyone looking for a battery-powered lawn mower that can give value.
The unit comes with a self-propelled transmission for allowing you to vary the speed and meet your needs.
One thing to note is the battery can run for up to 45 minutes and has a fast-charging charger.
You also get the 3-in-1 capabilities and a smart loading system.
Greenworks M-210-SP 21-Inch 40v Lawn Mower
You want a lawn mower for under $500 and one that can last for years without fail?
Consider the Greenworks M-210-SP, and here are its highlights:
- 3-in-1 design for the rear and side discharges and mulching
- Comes with dual battery port
- Self-propelled rear-wheel drive
- Weighs 69.9 pounds and measures 62.25 inches x 21.5 inches x 42.25 inches
The comes with a dual battery feature to let you continue mowing when one battery is charging.
You can also count on its large 21-inch steel deck and have the confidence to save time when working.
Another notable thing is the brushless motor that leads to quiet operation, longer-life, and more torque.
Most people love this lawn mower because its USD port allows them to charge their smart devices like tablets.
Greenworks GLM801601 21-Inch 80v Lawn Mower
You will never stop cutting when you pick this lawn mower by running for up to 60 minutes and having two batteries.
It is a great unit when you consider some of its main features:
- Has a 2.0Ah battery, and the charger is included
- The engine capacity of 160c
- Offers the smart cut load sensing tech
- Easy to start thanks to the push button
- Weighs 79.5 pounds and measures 32.3 inches x 18.2 inches x 20.4 inches
One feature you can never miss when you pick this product is the push-button start that makes it easy to operate.
It also comes with the 3-in-1 technology for side discharge, rear bag, and mulching.
Besides, the brushless motors make it a reliable model that delivers incredible power when cutting.
Yard Force YOLMX225300 120v Lawn Mower
Our list has an orange and black lawn mower you can get for your garden and maintain it without a hassle.
Some of its main features are:
- Reliable and robust performance backed by a 5-year warranty
- 3-in-1 technology
- Huge collecting bag that can extend the operation time by 95%
- Weighs 108.8 pounds and measures 41 inches x 25 inches x 21 inches
The model comes with torque-sense tech for providing feedback when cutting the grass.
It is also a powerful unit with a 5-year warranty and is lightweight in construction.
You can always count on the battery to last for hours without needing a recharge.
We have looked at the best budget self propelled lawn mower you can find for under $400, $500, $600, and even $300.